Supporting BID businesses
Objective: To deliver business support and efficiency savings, be a voice for local business and play an active role influencing the wider agenda.
BID Leamington is committed to providing on-going support to the businesses within the town and influencing the future direction as the town develops. We recognise that your business’ success also means the success of Royal Leamington Spa, and vice versa, so it’s by working together and supporting each other that we can bring mutually tangible results.
In support of businesses in the BID area, BID Leamington delivers 1:1 meetings, workshops, networking events, open meetings with guest speakers, and our “Toolbox Tips” via newsletters and this website.
Please explore this section to learn about our business support services. If there are any local issues that are affecting your business or you have ideas about how we can support your organisation, please contact us.
How BID Leamington supports your business:
- Organises training courses
- Provides information and access to business cost saving initiatives
- Provides a range of tools to motivate, inspire and learn from
- Offers business advice via 1:1 meetings, workshops, networking meetings and talks
- Represents your collective voice on local business issues
- Listens and acts on your concerns
- Offers town planning advice and organises surgeries with WDC planners